Swipe with your fingers on mobile devices to flick the ball into the goal post. If you’re playing the game on a desktop, use your cursor to flick the ball. Flick the ball in the direction you want to score.
Every area in the goalpost has different points. Corners of the goalpost have the maximum points.
Maintain a streak of goals to achieve the maximum score.
A total of 10 penalty kicks are provided to prove your skills and win exciting gifts.
T&C ‘Score Goals with Bingo!’
Terms and ConditionsAbout the Contest
1. The Bingo! Tedhe Medhe Bengal Football Contest (“the Contest”) is being sponsored by ITC Limited (“ITC”) and is valid only in West Bengal state
2. The Contest is being organized, managed and administered by Mobilnxt India Private Limited
3. People participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as“Participant” and collectively as “Participants”͘
4. Participation in this Contest is purely voluntary.
5. By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete termsand conditions of this Contest available www.bingotedhemedheoffer.in (“Contest website”) as wellas the decisions of ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited which are final and binding in allmatters related to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to allrequirements set forth herein.
6. The Contest shall be live from 00:00 hours on 1st May 2022 and shall close on 30th Nov 2022 at 23:59 hours (“Contest Period”)͘ day for the requirement of the Contest Period is 00:00 hours to 23:59 hours of a particular day. Entries received after the end of the Contest Period will not be considered.
7. The Contest is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations.
1. The Contest is open only for Indian citizens who are currently residing in India and are above theage of 18. 2. In addition to the other eligibility criteria contained herein, the Participants should have agovernment approved photo ID proof, namely, passport, voter card, driver’s license, or adhaar cardthat is valid during the Contest Period, a copy of which will have to be submitted at the request ofITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited and, without which the Participant will be disqualifiedfrom the Contest.
3. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest: employees, contractors,directors and officers of ITC or Mobilnxt India Private Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfilment, judging and promotion vendors involved in the administration, development, fulfilment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling,grandparent, and/or “step”) of such persons͘
4. ITC and/ or Mobilnxt India Private Limited reserves the right to exclude any person from the Contest on the grounds of (i) misconduct or criminal record; (ii) tampering with the entry process or the operation of Contest; (iii) acting in violation of these terms and conditions; (iv) acting in an unsportsman like or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) for any other reasons, as it may deem fit and proper. No communication in this regard will be entertained.Steps to participate: To participate in the Contest, Participants should follow the following steps (“Entry”):Scan the QR Code available on Rs.5 and Rs. 10 packs of Bingo! Tedhe Medhe 1. The Participants can also visit www.bingotedhemedheoffer.in directly to participate in the Contest 2. Visit the web link available through QR Code or the website mentioned above. The link would direct Participants to an interface with details of the contest and a football penalty shoot game 3. The Participants would need to play the game online and would stand a chance to win Prizesdepending on the score achieved after playing 4. Participants need to fill the necessary details like name, mobile number and address to becontacted in case they are the lucky winner5. Entries which are incomplete or not in the format specified in these terms and conditionswill not be considered to be validSelection of winners 1. From all of the valid Entries received during the Contest Period, the 26000 Participantswho have the maximum score will receive the gifts. In case of a tie, the Winner would bechosen basis the time of completion of the game (the Participant who has completedthe game earlier in the course of the day would be the Winner) 2. The Winners shall be declared within 45 days from the end of the Contest Period onwww.bingotedhemedheoffer.in 3. The Winners shall be eligible to win any of the prizes mentioned below.Monthly prizes:-T-Shirts, Nivia Football, Nivia Football Kit,Mega Prize at the end of contest period:-Xbox 4. The declared prize we bill at thediscretion of ITC limited and the Partner Agency.4. A Participant can submit multiple entries but will not be eligible to receive more thanone Prize. 5. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or kind. In the event aParticipant or a Winner does not accept the Prize in the time and manner stipulated,then the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited. Prizes must be taken as offered andcannot be varied. Any unused Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be exchanged for cash or kind.Prizes, once delivered, cannot be replaced under any circumstances. 6. The image of the Prizes depicted on the ads/posters/TVC’s/pack shots etc͘ are indicativeonly, and the actual Prizes may vary from the pictures. 7. A Participant who has won a monthly prize once shall not be eligible to win any otherPrize during the Contest Period.Contacting participants and winners 1. The Winners will be sent an SMS with a weblink wherein the Winners will have to updatetheir details such as name, mobile number, email address, shipping address and otherdetails. The SMS shall be sent on the mobile number used by the Winner for registering forthis Contest. 2. The Winner shall be responsible to comply with the registration process, relatedformalities and production of any /all such documents/information as may be required bythe Mobilnxt India Private Limited or any other authority in connection with the Prize. ThePan card, Aadhar card, Passport or Voter ID will be the documents based on which theverification will be done if necessary. 3. Participants and Winners will be required to share their contact details and photos asrequested by ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited in the manner provided by ITCand/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited. 4. In the event there is no response or incorrect details received from theParticipants/Winners, ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited shall not be held responsiblefor non-delivery of the Prizes. 5. The Prizes will be given to the Winners, as the case may be, after completion of such auditand verification process as deemed fit by Mobilnxt India Private Limited. 6. Mobilnxt India Private Limited reserves the right to withhold Prizes in the event ofsubmission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information and/or in the event offraudulent practices like website or mobile system hacking, etc. 7. In the event of death of the Winner, no nominees or heirs or any other person of suchWinner shall be eligible to claim the Prize. 8. All right, title and interest, including but not limited to, the intellectual property rights inthe Contest and the promotional materials, all data collected as a result of this Contest andin any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with ITC. ITC or any otherperson or entity permitted by ITC in this regard shall be entitled to use the responsesreceived or any information in connection with the Entry in any media for futurepromotional, marketing, publicity and any other purpose without permission or payment tothe Participant. 9. All material submitted in connection with the Contest (whether written, audio, electronicor visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footageand/or audio recording taken of Participant(s) are assigned to ITC upon submission andbecome of the property of ITC exclusively. ITC may use such material in the manner as it maydeem fit. 10. By sharing their personal information with Mobilnxt India Private Limited, theParticipants consent to collection, storing, processing and use of personal information i.e.name, address, email, mobile phone number by Mobilnxt India Private Limited, its affiliates,associates, agents, contractors and other third parties. Personal information given by theParticipants shall be used to deliver Prizes and for promotional activities by Mobilnxt IndiaPrivate Limited, its affiliates, associates, agents, contractors. The personal information isbeing collected by Mobilnxt India Private Limited. and shall be retained by Mobilnxt IndiaPrivate Limited. 11. The Participants have an option of not providing the personal information as requiredunder this Contest. The Participants also have an option to withdraw their consent inrelation to usage of personal information during the Term of the Contest. In all such cases,the Entry of the Participant shall not be considered and Participant shall not be eligible for the Prize. 12. By participating in this Contest, the Participants acknowledge and consent to transferand/or disclosure of their personal information by Mobilnxt India Private Limited to anythird-party for providing services in relation to this Contest. 13. The security of personally identifiable information or sensitive personal data orinformation is important to Mobilnxt India Private Limited. Mobilnxt India Private Limitedmaintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthoriseduse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personally identifiable information orsensitive personal data or information. Mobilnxt India Private Limited strives to usecommercially reasonable means to protect the information and cannot guarantee thesecurity of the information. 14. By availing the Prizes and/or taking part in the Contest, all Participants agree that ITCand/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited shall be at liberty to use Participant’s name and/orphoto and/or video that may appear in any advertisements / promotions/media coverage orpublicity in any form which exists today or will be known anytime in the future, without anyconsideration to the Participant or Winner. No fees or other sums are to be paid to theParticipants or Winners on account of taking part in the aforementioned advertisements /promotions. 15. ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited reserves the sole and absolute right toterminate, modify or extend this Contest, at its absolute discretion without notice andwithout any liability, without assigning any reason whatsoever. No claims/queries shall beentertained in this regard. 16. ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited shall not be liable for any loss due to delay ordestruction or damage of or inability to provide the Prizes due to Act of God, Governmentalactions, riots, loss/damage/delay due to courier services and other force majeurecircumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or damages, forany such loss, delay or damage. 17. ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited, its officers, directors, employees, agents,successors, or assigns are not liable and do not have obligation with respect to (i)notifications, communications or materials sent by a Participant that are lost, late,misdirected, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwisenot received by ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited, in whole or in part, due tocomputer, post office or technical error of any kind, (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware,software, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties, (iii) power-related or weather-related events of any kind, and/or to any event not under ITC and/orMobilnxt India Private Limited’s direct control, (iv) Entries or other communications fromParticipants that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with these rules, (v)errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions,theft, destruction, unauthorized access or alterations by Participants or third parties, (vi) Ifthe Participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the Participanthas registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested fornot receiving messages for the specific Contest (vii) any damages or losses of any kindresulting from acceptance, possession or use of any Prize. ITC and/or Mobilnxt India PrivateLimited, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering withthe entry process or the operation of the Contest or otherwise violating these rules (viii) anyspam generated messages or operator code not being displayed on user’s mobile phones͘ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited further reserve the right to cancel, terminate ormodify this Contest if this Contest cannot be completed as planned because of infection bycomputer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. 18. No liability or responsibility is assumed by ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limitedresulting from Participant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or abilityor inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest. Noresponsibility or liability is assumed by ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited fortechnical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the followingoccurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: Hardware or software errors;faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity orother online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internetproviders, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions;failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or interceptedtransmissions; inaccessibility of the Contest Website in whole or in part for any reason;traffic congestion on the Internet or Contest Website; unauthorized human or non-humanintervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorizedtampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest,or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used inconnection with the Contest. ITC is not responsible for any typographical errors in theannouncement of prizes or these Terms and Conditions, or any inaccurate or incorrect datacontained on the website. ITC is not responsible for any personal injury or property damageor losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computerequipment resulting from participation in the Contest. All Entries become the sole propertyof ITC, and will not be acknowledged or returned. 19. ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited shall under no circumstances be liable,whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but notlimited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered orsustained or any costs incurred, as a result of acceptance of any Prize or use of images in anyadvertising or promotional materials. 20. Any incidental charges, including statutory levies, are to be borne by the Participant. 21. ITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited does not give any warranty with respect to themerchant ability, quality, suitability etc. of the Prizes. 22. None of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute apartnership or agency between any Participant and ITC and the Participant shall not havethe authority to bind ITC in any manner whatsoever. 23. The Contest shall be adjudged by Mobilnxt India Private Limited and the decision ofMobilnxt India Private Limited will be final and binding with regard to any dispute arising outof this activity. ITC Ltd is a sponsor for the Contest and its Prizes and its liability as sponsorshall be limited to funding of the Prizes set out in these T&Cs (subject to all terms andconditions mentioned herein). The Contest shall be operated and conducted by MobilnxtIndia Private Limited and shall administer all the necessary formalities and procedures togive effect to this Contest and shall be solely liable for selection of Winner and distributionof Prizes and overall operation of the Contest. 24. Any consumer complaint with respect to this Contest shall be solely addressed toMobilnxt India Private Limited at email@example.com . This Contest is offeredonly in West Bengal state and all disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to theexclusive jurisdiction of courts at Bengaluru only.